Dine Out for Dogs and Cats On August 15th – Your Restaurant Meal Will Help Animals
We are pleased to announce our second annual restaurant fundraiser on August 15th, 2017. It is a chance to satisfy more than just your appetite!
How does it work? It is very simple. The participating restaurants have made very generous donations to help the animals in our care. Now we are asking our supporters and friends to thank them by dining with one of them on one night: Tuesday, August 15th. That’s it! Please show these fine restaurants that you support those who support the Scituate Animal Shelter. Plus, you can meet one of our former shelter dogs in front of each restaurant from 5:30-7:00pm.
- Bia Bistro, Cohasset- http://biabistro.com/
- The Corner Stop Eatery, Cohasset- http://www.cornerstopeatery.com/
- Galley Kitchen & Bar Scituate-http://www.galleyscituate.com/
- Jake’s Seafood, Hull- http://www.jakesseafoods.com/
- PJ’s Country House, Scituate- http://pjscountryhouserestaurant.com/
- Riva Restaurant, Scituate- http://www.rivarestaurant.com/
- The Tinker’s Son, Norwell- http://www.tinkersson.com/
- Trident Galley & Raw Bar, Hingham- https://www.tridentrawbar.com/
- The Quarry Restaurant and Lounge, Hingham- http://www.quarryhingham.com/
The restaurants do not need to keep track of those who attend, but please feel free to tell your server you are there for the animals.
Most important, have fun dining out and supporting these great restaurants who support the animals of the Scituate Animal Shelter.
(Molly, seen in the photo at last year’s event, will be at Bia Bistro greeting diners this year)